ANA InterContinental® Beppu Resort & Spa
- Escaping the busyness of everyday life, ANA InterContinental® Beppu Resort & Spa introduces a rare combination of Japan's hot spring heritage and international, world-class experience. Trend-setting restaurants and bars will make you want to try more of Chef's unique blend of seasonal creations, spacious rooms and suites with breathtaking views will leave you in awe and the inviting infinity pool, Beppu hot spring water and rejuvenating spa treatments will sooth your body and soul.
With a 2-night minimum stay, we provide a tailored service alongside a set of exclusive guest benefits including:
• Guaranteed late check-out (until 4PM)
• Breakfast for two daily at the hotel restaurant
• Value-added amenity, specific to hotel ($100 value per stay)
• Upgrade to next room category (subject to availability on arrival)
• Free Wi-Fi (unlimited devices)
• Turn down service
• Handwritten and personalized welcome card
• Bottled water, fresh fruit/snacks in room upon arrival
• No walk policy • Last room availability
COVID-19 SANITATION & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Alert! Your travel destination may be subject to prefectural or local laws that require isolation or quarantine upon entry, or other mandates such as wearing a face covering while in public spaces. Ensure that you review any requirements prior to travel.
We all play a part in supporting safe travel and we want our guests to be able to stay with confidence. All IHG branded hotels are required to adhere to comprehensive cleaning and safety procedures intended to reduce the risk of Covid-19 exposure and transmission.
For the health and safety of guests and hotel colleagues, and in line with local legislation and current health authority guidance, some hotels are also operating with modified or reduced services (e.g. reduction in restaurant and bar service, alternative guest room furnishings and/or amenities). These changes are temporary and normal amenity and service levels will be reinstated as soon as possible.
Our number one priority is your health, safety and well-being. We are closely monitoring developments around the world and are in contact with global organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and relevant authorities for country-specific requirements, to ensure the actions we take are comprehensive and suitable.
All our hotels are required to adhere to comprehensive health and safety procedures including all local laws. In addition, we provide our hotels with best practices and guidelines and have supplemented these resources with additional COVID-19 cleanliness specific guidance, training and information consistent with our own high standards.
Activation of response teams to provide around-the-clock assistance to our hotels.
Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms) and high-touch points in guest rooms.
All hotels have been advised on cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
We continuously review food and beverage service in accordance with official recommendations. At many of our hotels, new standards and service approaches to buffets, banquets, room service and catering will be implemented. While food and beverage options may vary at this time, we are committed to protecting the well-being of our guests. For specific details on dining options, please reach out to the individual hotel.